Allergies & Runny Nose, Watery Eyes:
ALLERGIES: Lavender, lemon, peppermint, melaleuca, lemongrass and respiratory blend. To help body fight off airborne pathogens put 1-2 drops each of lavender, lemon and peppermint in a gelatin capsule and take internally. You can also place melaleuca, lemongrass, a purifying or immune/defensive blend on an intake filter every time it is changed to help fight against allergy causing molds and fungi.
Do you suffer from seasonal allergies? If so, this little kit could be a life saver. It contains one 5 ml bottle each of highest quality lavender, lemon, and peppermint. These are the top three oils you never want to be without for anything.
The lemon is from Italy, the lavender from Provence, France, and the peppermint from Washington State. I guarantee they are the purest essential oils you’ve ever experienced. What’s more, they are CPTG, which means Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade. Which means, yes, they may be ingested.
Take 3 drops of each (less if you are extremely sensitive) in a gel capsule with a full glass of filtered water, and within half an hour or less your itchy, watery eyes, congestion, or runny nose will be minimized, if not gone.
There are many testimonies of soothing allergy symptoms just with these 3 basic but very powerful CPTG oils.
The peppermint is excellent for cooling, but be careful, one drop equals 28 cups of peppermint tea, and essential oils are 70x more potent than dried herbs. Really!
The lavender is the most useful oil to have and combats stress to bee stings to powerful natural remedy for sleepless nights. Take lemon oil with you and put in your water at restaurants, use to oil furniture, spot stains, ingest and use topically to increase your antioxidant levels (citrus oils are GREAT for this). Inside of the INTRO box contains lots of usage tips for these three essential oils, as well as an introductory audio CD.
* Extensive studies have shown that allergies are directly related to the digestive system. Eliminating gluten, corn, sugar, alcohol, and dairy from your diet will very likely lessen the affects of season allergies. Replacing these foods with lots of leafy greens, fresh lemon juice, and excellent quality olive oil will greatly help you. Your liver will especially appreciate it!
Suggested protocols: doTERRA therapy by Dr. MOM
- Take 1-3 drops of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint in vegetable capsule with full glass of water during allergy symptoms.
- 1 drop of Peppermint or Melaleuca on the base of neck 2 times a day.
- 1 – 2 drops of Melaleuca with 2 spoons of water and gargle
- Runny Nose: 1 drop of Lavender right below nostrils, on upper lip
- Apply Peppermint on hand and inhale or inhale directly from bottle.